Our academy has the resources and expertise to train up to 120 cadet pilots and 280 ground engineers annually.
Our Aim is to cover 16 countries in Africa including Morocco, by being the first school ATO / EASA and EASA PART 147 in Africa region.
MAPA means :
- EASA license.
- New generation aircraft Diamond
- New generation simulator ALSIM ALX FNPTII
- The opening of new contracts with the airlines and job opportunity
- Joint venture with the airlines (possibility of bank loans for students)
- 24 months for pilot courses and 30 months for ground engineers courses